DMO sell N100 bonds
The Debt Management office sells one hundred billion naira bonds to the investing public on March 16, 2016.
|How to invest in FGN Bond
|1. Application forms can be obtained from any of the authorized dealers(PDMMs), or download from the DMO’s website
2. Complete the application forms and submit through any of the PDMMs
3. Common- price auction system is normally employed as opposed to multiple price auctions
4. Payments for the allotment are payable in full on application
5. Minimum of N10,000.00 and multiple of N1,000 thereafter
6. Investors can also access the FGN bonds after the auction through the secondary market
7. FGN bonds purchase is confirmed by registration in the depository (CSCS) or by issue of certificates
8. Interest is paid semi-annually until the maturity date when the principal amount is repaid
9. Payment of interest is through issue of interest warrant(cheque) or direct transfer to current or savings bank accounts
10. Bondholders who do not want to hold the bonds until maturity date can sell them at any time on the floors of Nigerian Stock Exchange or Over the Counter (OTC), through, any of the PDMMs
Keep on keeping us posted. Nice publication.